Now that the Government has implemented the Tiered lockdown system to control the spread of Covid-19 we can now resume flying subject to certain constraints.
It is important to say that – the responsibility for your own well being has to rest at the end of the day with the individual who is considering whether to go flying …. or not. Although the BMFA say that flying is permissible in Tier 2, with Charmy Down only just within the Tier 2 boundary it is a very close call.
Therefore the following rules will apply.
1. Members who live in a Tier 3 area cannot fly
2. Members who live in Tier 2 are able to fly – but they should consider their situation very carefully and should they decide to fly they must be extra vigilant with their Covid precautions.
3. The maximum number of flyers allowed on site is 10 people. Social distancing applies to all.
4. Please read the Path SpaRCS Covid Risk Assessment to be found in the Members Area.
5. Indoor flying at Pucklechurch is still suspended until further notice.